AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

Of names of Jah.

AuteurMessage
Minus Mailhes
Recteur
Recteur
Minus Mailhes

Of names of Jah. Empty
MessageSujet: Of names of Jah.   Of names of Jah. Icon_minitimeLun 23 Oct - 19:52

Since I am in the kingdom of England, some remarks have been made on the use of the word "God". I've heard that "Jah" replaces "God". Henceforth I use this word.

But what is the name of Christ ? Roman Church has replaced it by "Christos the Wise" who is a prophet like Aristotle.

the Church a écrit:
Aristotle studied the Creation and he discovered the divine revelation. This great prophet had predicted that Jah would elect a man in order to incarnate the Virtuous Friendship.

This Chosen will come during a dark moment and he will want "to teach all nations".

This Chosen was Christos the Wise.

But his message of Friendship was rejected. Some refused this vision and they ploted against Christos in order to kill him. He had to choose between to renounce his Faith or to sacrifice himself.

He has been crucified by those who hadn't the Faith. But the Wise showed to Jah that Man can give his life for others without expecting something in return.

Christos founded the Aristotelician Church. Those who want to serve the Church must therefore follow his example

Christos is our Messiah, our guide and the mirror of the divinity.
That think of you of this vision of jahhead? Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Of names of Jah. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Of names of Jah.   Of names of Jah. Icon_minitimeLun 15 Jan - 3:28

Personally....I do not like to use the word "Jah".This word is from rastafarianism.I know it is the word used ingame...but I prefer to stick to God.I also must refrain from using Christos...I generally stick to God and Christ when I post.I cannot deny my true religion for a bit of fancy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Of names of Jah.
Page 1 sur 1